Tuesday 28 July 2015

Accutane Journey (Week 3)

On 27 July 2015 (Day 16, third week), the bumps are still there. I still have about 20 pimples. Some bumps have subsided after I squeezed out the whiteheads. To be honest, it is hard not to accidentally pop the whiteheads as they are protruding. I noted some blood in the nostrils when i blow my nose. This is prob because the skin has become thinner. My lips are still fine as i put a generous layer of lipbalm. I am using Vasline's lip therapy (100% petrolatum) 

Day 17, more cystic acne formed. I wonder if it is because my mensus was coming. The skin has also become dry and flaky, making the skin harder to heal when it was pricked. As much as I would encourage you not to prick it, i understand how much u want to squeeze the pus out to reduce the bumps. I wasn't able to control myself hence i would expect a delay in recovery as the cystic acne of one spot may have spread to other parts of the skin when I pricked before it was "ripe". Darn... 

No comments:

Post a Comment