Sunday 19 July 2015

Accutane Journey (Week 2)

Day 8, the 23 active spots remain red and active. I started to have itchy scalp. I read some blog reviews that accutane makes scar easier, slows down healing process, red marks will take a few months to fade. I will try to observe the cycle of pimples with and without picking. I quote other bloggers' observations as below:

"If you don't pick-
1 day: Ahh huge whitehead of pus
2 day: Dark brown whitehead of pus
3 day: Where the *@#&*# did it go?!
--
If you do-
1 day: Ahh pop huge whitehead of pus
2 day: Ahh huge redmark of pus 
4 day: Another pimple grows elsewhere
4 month: Ahh huge redmark of pus"

In terms of emotions, I do not feel much difference other than being more anti-social. I chose to go for lunches on my own and when I am eating, I tried to motivate myself by reading other people's accutance progress through the website www.acne.org. It helped that many reviewers advised not to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment