Friday 30 January 2015

Pobling Sonic Pore Cleanser by Habalan


I recently bought a new facial toy. It is Pobling Sonic Pore Cleanser. I bought it during a Beauty Fair that was held in Suntec Convention Centre. I had the urge to buy directly from the Habalan Booth as it is the only way I could ensure it is authentic. Another blog has kindly illustrated how to differentiate between the real and the fake.


This is the newer design (aka RolliB) and is priced at $25, compared to the previous generation which is priced at $20. Although the design of the holder is changed, but the micro fine brushes are the same as the previous. You can get the refill for $10. This is much cheaper than Clarisonic. One of the difference between Pobling and Clarisonic is the mechanism of cleaning. Pobling is based on sonic vibrations (10,000 per minute), which Clarisonic combines rotating with sonic frequency. I have tried Clarisonic before but I find it rather invasive as i had some minor outbreak after. Pobling is very soft on the face. Before using this, I would first use my cleansing gel/milk to remove the bulk of the make up. After which, I will add some more cleanser on the brush to clean the remaining traces of make up. In the past, I would assume I cleanse thoroughly from the first cleansing. But I can noticeably see my brush turn slight brownish after using the brush to cleanse my face the second round. I realize that my usual regime was not sufficient to remove the makeup on my face.

I will diligently use this brush and update subsequently on its effects on acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment