Friday 2 January 2015

Acne outbreak after changing my makeup set

How many of you have experienced an acne outbreak after changing your makeup set?

Recently, I changed from Clinique to Laneige when my Clinique makeup foundation has finished. I began using Laneige's BB Cushion. Initially, I love it. With the special sponge, the application of makeup on my face was pretty easy and smooth. Little do I know that it has already began to clog my pores. A few days later, some acne spots started to develop and I thought it was because of lack of sleep or water. So I started to drink more water. I did not realize that it could be due to my makeup and I continued to use it. Then, more and more acne develops. I started to panic and used many alternatives such as tea tree oil, moisturizing face mask, salicyclic acid, etc, but not much of use. 
 

One day, I decided to switch back to my old makeup foundation and I realized there were no new acne developed. However, the current active acnes are still around and it will take time for them to subside. I am rather upset and kind of regret changing my makeup brand to Laneige as it is not suitable for sensitive skin. What a bad start to a new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment